<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

GETTING PECKED TO DEATH

As far as I'm concerned, Dale Peck staged the whole Stanley Crouch confrontation, just to keep the ball rolling on his bad boy lit crit persona. What does Crouch get in return for bolstering the phenom that is Peck? Why, more publicity, of course. I can't keep track of all the Peck coverage anymore. I'm not even going to link to anything here today, because a) it's all become very boring, and 2) it's all become very boring. This is the last blog entry in which I will make any reference to "the troubled queen".

GOOD NEWS FOR THE SMALL PRESS

This just made my day: Coach House Press has been spared from the wrecking ball, and pending City Council approval, will become a fully designated heritage site in Toronto.

Comments: Post a Comment

Google

This page is powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com